A Once in a Lifetime Experience
Introducing our new Camper Jeep, made for overlanding in the Outer Banks. We’ve spared no expense in outfitting the Jeep for maximum camping comfort and fun.
For an amazing weekend experience, drive the Outer Banks National Scenic Byway through Cape Hatteras, cook up a low country boil in the camp stove and stay the night in the Jeep’s rooftop tent at a beachside campground. The next day, head over to Ocracoke to explore a true island town and another night by the beach. On your way home, circle through the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, home to a rich assortment of wildlife, including red wolves and the east coast’s largest population of black bears. This Jeep can do it all.
Everything You Need
We include virtually everything you need for a weekend camping trip. All you need to do is reserve your campsite, bring your linens and get some provisions.
Here’s what we include:
- Autohome Columbus Rooftop Tent
- ARB 50qt Fridge
- Tailgate table
- Jetboil Genesis Basecamp stove
- Jetboil Luna Satellite Burner with Tall Spare Cup and Coffee Press
- Easy-Out Awning with optional mosquito net
- GSI Pioneer table set and mixing bowl
- Camp kitchen utensil set
- 2 Front Runner Expander Camping Chairs
- Stainless steel camp table
- Goal Zero Pioneer 400 Lantern
- Foldaway Washing Up Basin
- 2 Front Runner Wolf Pack Storage Boxes